The Telford Langley School, School Standards Committee supports the work of the schools by helping to provide the best possible education for its students by:
- Setting the school’s vision and strategic aims and agreeing plans and policies, making the best use of available resources.
- Monitoring and evaluating performance and acting as a ‘critical friend’ to the school.
- Ensuring the school is accountable to the students and parents it serves and to its local community.
- Mr Sami Mirza, Chair of Governors
- Mrs Samantha Jones, Parent Governor
- Mr Oliver Freeman, Teaching Staff Governor
- Miss Rachel Proctor, Non-Teaching Staff Governor
- Miss Beverley Rizzotto, Community Governor
To contact the Chair of Governors please use the following details:
c/o The Telford Langley School
Duce Drive, Dawley, Telford, Shropshire, TF4 3JS
The Telford Langley School is part of the Community Academies Trust. To view the annual report, audited accounts, memorandum of association, articles of association, funding agreement, information on executive pay and details of our trustees and members please click here.